Thursday, August 24, 2006

Transfer Factor Testimonials

“4Life makes it easy to have fantastic health because 4Life Transfer Factor gives my immune system great support for phenomenal quality of life. By using this product I have also been able to help many people support their quality of life as well. Thank you 4Life for taking Transfer Factor to the whole world.”
Enriqueta F. 4Life Distributor, Mexico

“4Life makes it easy to prospect with confidence because 4Life Transfer Factor is exclusive and patented. The uniqueness of 4Life Transfer Factor really got me interested in the company. The most important technique I use for recruiting is simply to have people try the product for themselves. I believe it’s the best way to build loyalty to the company.”
Carmou M. 4Life Distributor, Texas

No comments: